1. I loved The September Issue. I loved Anna, I loved Grace Coddington, I loved all the behind the scenes, I loved the interviews, I just loved it all! It was a wonderful documentary and I have seen it several times since 2009. Anyway, recently HBO has released a new film about the famous magazine, titled In Vogue: The Editor's Eye and I’ve been dying to see it ever since I first heard about it last year! The only problem is that I can’t find it anywhere. Either on DVD, online, torrent downloading, I tried searching it for hours but nothing seemed to work. The movie is just impossible to find. Have you seen it?
If not, you can check out a few trailers here.
2. I really seem to be having a dark color moment, don’t you think? I’ve been going through my last outfits (mentally and visually) and it’s like I’m starting to notice a pattern here. All I’ve been wearing lately are greys, navy blues, browns, charcoal and a lot of black! No wonder I’m so bored all the time and I crave summer so much! I look like a depressed goth and I blame it all on the weather…
3. My exams are almost over, Monday I’ll be taking my antepenultimate exam and in a few days I’ll (hopefully) be able to go home. I haven’t been to my hometown for like three weeks, which is a lot for me, and I’m dying to see my folks! Not to mention there’s a little something
[read: shoes, ahem] waiting for me at home…
4. A while ago I went to H&M and bought one of those hair donuts after seeing it on a friend. It obviously doesn’t look good on me at the moment cause I don’t have enough hair yet but I’m really having a hard time figuring out how to use it! I guess i'll just have to wait for my hair to grow :)
5. Make sure to check out Stella’s blog, Jadore fashion. I recently discovered it and I’m hooked! I love her classy style!
Wishing you all a happy weekend!