10 December 2013

Daytime sequins

1, glitter, sequins, dress sequins 1 (1), glitter, sequins, dress sequins 1 (2), glitter, sequins, dress sequins 1 (3), glitter, sequins, dress sequins1 (4), glitter, sequins, dress sequins 1 (5), glitter, sequins, dress sequins 1 (6), glitter, sequins, dress sequins 1 (7), glitter, sequins, dress sequins 1 (8), glitter, sequins, dress sequins
(sources: Pinterest)


Sequins are one of those things that I’ve learned to love since I started the blog. Up until this, I wouldn’t have been caught dead in anything sparkly, shiny or glittery but since it’s winter, and I’m sooo into the festive mood, I’m currently obsessing over luxurious fabrics: brocade, velvet, satin, metallic, embellishments and in this case, sequins. Particularly daytime sequins. I think the main trick for making this look work during the day is dressing it down by pairing your glitter with something more casual like a denim jacket, knitwear or a casual t-shirt. 
Above are a few of my daytime sequin inspirations (ok, minus the last one but still a gorgeous outfit for the night!)
How do you guys feel about this look? 


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Awesome skirts, but the green one is so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. De cand iti urmaresc blogul (adica de ceva vreme) am devenit ca o cotofana. Tot ce straluceste ma incanta!:))Noroc ca sunt rationala si nu cumpar pentru ca efectiv n-as avea unde si cum sa port astfel de chestii. Do I love them though???YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove sequins and the fact that you can wear something glittery and shiny during the day is awesome because sparkly clothes are too amazing to be worn only at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspirational post!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Le iubesc...recunosc ca am avut doar o pereche de balerini, acum decedati, cu paiete, frumosi, pe care i-am purtat obsesiv ziua si noaptea...mi-ar placea o bluza neagra cu paiete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me I need to pull my sequin out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so like sequins! Lovely post :)
    New post+CHRISTMAS GIVEWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the post!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so inspiring! thanks
    Please comme to see me on my blog
    kiss
    Aurélie
    http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com
    (don't forgot to follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Les-Petites-Bulles-de-ma-Vie/239500666128176
    and instagram : http://instagram.com/aurelieasmounette)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the green skirt and have seen the silver sequin maxi on Pinterest. I can't even imagine how heavy it is, but I do love a good dress piece made casual for daytime wear! Great post!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from : the savant shop :

    Peruvian Ring Giveaway
    SPARKLE Cuff Set Giveaway
    Custom Nail Polish Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. superba selectia de fustite cu paiete, mai ales ca sunt modelul creion ..chic, elegant si sexy in acelasi timp...o alegere perfecta pt perioada sarbatorilor sau pt petrecerea de revelion...

    www.shouldiorshouldinot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...